1. I like to go to the seashore. (Make it negative.
Ans. I don’t dislike going to the seashore.
2. He likes to go to the seashore.
Ans. He doesn’t dislike going to the seashore.
3. They like to go to the seashore.
Ans. They don’t dislike going to the seashore.
4. It is useless.
Ans. It is not useful.
5. There is little hurry.
Ans. There is no hurry.
6. He had only his daughter with him.
Ans. He had no one except his daughter with him.
7. I do not remember. (Make it affirmative)
Ans. I fail to remember.
8. I did not remember.
Ans. I failed to remember.
9. She does not remember.
Ans. She fails to remember.
10. It was never heard of in the history of Mumbai.
Ans. This was the first time in the history of Mumbai that it had been heard of.
11. David grew up considering blindness no tragedy.
Ans. David grew up without ever considering blindness a tragedy.
12. They had always fallen into the realm of possibility.
Ans. They had never fallen into the realm of impossibility.
13. David’s ambition to become a doctor was not in that realm.
Ans. David’s ambition to become a doctor was beyond that realm.
14. He was no different from anyone else.
Ans. He was like everyone else
15. You’ll never know unless you try.”
Ans. You’ll only know if you try.
16. It’s likely no personal computer would have them.
Ans. It’s likely all personal computer would be without them.
17. You are fortunate and yet you cannot understand your fortune. (remove negative)
Ans. You are fortunate and yet you are unable to understand your fortune.
18. Abyss cannot head the song of the stars. (Remove negative and rewrite)
Ans. Abyss is unable to hear the song of the stars.
19. His replies did not gladden our heart at the time.
Ans. His replies failed to gladden our hearts at the time.
20. It didn’t halve our time exactly.
Ans. It failed to halve our time.