Q4.Pick out lines that contain Imagery (a picture created in the mind by using words) of the following people.
- School boy – _____________
(2nd stage) – _____________
- Soldier – ___________
(4th stage) – _________
- Judge – ___________
(5th stage) – ___________
- Senior citizen – ___________
(6th stage) – ____________
- School boy (2nd stage)-
1. The whining schoolboy, with his satchel and shining morning face
2. creeping like a snail unwillingly to school.
- Soldier (4th stage)–
1. Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard
2. Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel.
- Judge (5th stage)-
1. In fair round belly with good capon lined
2. With eyes severe and beard of formal cut
- Senior citizen (6th stage)–
1. His youthful hose, well-saved, a world too wide
2. For his shrunk shank6. Think and write on your own.