13 Dec 2020 5:54 pm
The following are the interview questions that the interviewer would put to the topper of the SSC Board at the recently held examinations.
1. What percentage did you actually expect?
2. Who do you give credit to for your success?
3. What role did your school teachers play in your preparation for the SSC examinations?
4. How much time did you spend a day on studies?
5. What method of study did you adopt?
6. Who helped you with you difficulties?
7. What is your ambition in life?
8. What is your immediate goal?
9. Which career do you propose to choose?
10. Any advice to the present batch of students? Please state.